Code4Ukraine is a hackathon organized by students of the Eindhoven University of Technology, but is open to anyone willing to help in creating humanitarian aid solutions for those impacted by the ongoing Ukrainian crisis.
Even though this is a hackathon, don't be discouraged if you don't know how to code - helping come up with ideas, research, translation and many other fields can prove to be quite useful, so be sure to join us (online or in Eindhoven, Netherlands - at the TU/e)!
We are looking for the following:
- Technical (code) projects: the focus of which is developing prototypes ready to be used in helping people affected by the crisis.
- Design ideas: the focus of which is creating a framework or plan of action to help out in this crisis (this is a very broad task, so you can really use your imagination for good).
As the event is very spontanous, we didn't manage to secure any sponsors :(
Prize will be more symbolic symbolic.
You can find more information here: https://nonprofit.org.pl
- Teams that submit projects must consist of 1-4 members.
- In case of developed prototypes we expect a link to a public code repository with an MIT license.
- In case of submissions without a developed product we require a video of solution in form of pitch.
€2,200 in prizes
Google Cloud Credits
Coaching to help winning team implement their idea, offered by a professional coach with extensive experience in working within war areas (International Committee of the Red Cross.
Submitting to this hackathon could earn you:
We are looking for the solutions to be ready for implementation.
Solving not yet adressed problems will be additionally rewarded.
Actual Prospects of Impact
The solutions will be judged on the impact the will bring.